Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 181 of College: 3, 2, 1...

Today...


It's almost V-day, people. Signs of it are popping up everywhere. There are happy couples making out all over the place and clubs around campus selling flowers and chocolate like normal people sell crack. 


It's disgusting, really. 


I will, of course, be hiding in my room for the duration of tomorrow and eating all sorts of foods that are terrible for me. Speaking of terrible food, my birthday happened this weekend. 


Guess who's nineteen years single? 


You guessed it. As per usual, it's this girl. 


But, on this Valentines-eve, there is some good news. I've managed to get into what was seriously the last single dorm left on campus for next year. Huzzah!


I'm a terrible roommate. Seriously. I sleep at odd hours. My phone alarm likes to go off when I don't want it to. I sing to my fish. I take up all the room in the minifridge with my greek yogurts. And I'm terribly vain, so I basically live in front of the mirror. 


Next year, no one will have to suffer my idiosyncrasies. Except for my fish. They don't have legs so there's no way for them to run! Ha! 


In other news, I managed to spill some girl's coffee on her, all of her books and three other people today in my Econ class. I'm great


I got all flustered and waved my hands like some deranged giant chicken. After apologizing at least 50 times, I ran from the classroom, forgetting all of my books and my jacket in the process. So I had to go back and apologize some more before getting my stupid stuff. 


I'm the worst. 


Anyhow, does selling little debbie cakes count as a "bake sale?" No? That's what I thought. But it didn't stop the "earth-based religions" club from selling cosmic brownies and only cosmic brownies at their Valentine's Day Bake Sale. 


Seriously, earth-based religions club? Valentine's day? More like forever alone day, am I right? Right? 


No...they still get more action than me. Gah. My life is a black hole of suckiness. 


Anyhow, unhappy valentine's greeting from your favorite newly 19-year-old blogger. 


I'll see you all tomorrow. 


Danielle OUT. 

1 comment:

  1. Danielle, i love you...will you be my valentine? this made my night...(:

    ReplyDelete