Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day Fifty-Four of College: Watch it. It's worth Ten Points.

Today...


I'm home. It's Homecoming Weekend at Ball State...so I came home. I thought it made sense. Very few others did. But I digress. Also, a wasp attacked my little brother today. And, don't get me wrong, I love my brother. He's one of my nine favorite people (my turtle's on that list...my fish is not). But, when that wasp dived for his face, I screamed and ran away. 


I actually shoved it back towards him at one point. 


I have the maternal instincts of a Wolf Spider. And they EAT THEIR YOUNG. 


So...there's that. 


Also, watch this...





So...I think that just about covers it. 
Also, I dyed my hair blue today. Not all of it...but a streak. I think that it's pretty fantabulous. Again, not many others share this opinion. 

Danielle Out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment