Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 116 of College: Avoidance is the Best Policy

Today...


I'm supposed to be writing a paper. About Muncie. So, instead I wrote/recorded a blog. 


You're welcome. 


No, but seriously. This semester needs to be over. I don't care that my class semester is all kinds of terrible next semester. 


Seriously, though. 


I have two math classes and two anthropology classes. 


I don't trust subjects with that many syllables in the title. Also, I just plain hate math. Math is terrible


Also, I recorded me talking while I was waiting for my laundry to dry....










So. There's that. 


It was terrible to cut...seriously. So many funny things happened that you didn't get to hear. Poor you. I get to hear my funny self talk all the time. 


Oh, shameless self promotion for a minute. If you haven't already, like Danielle's Depressing Blogs on Facebook. There's a box somewhere up by the top of the page....go on...go like it...you know you want to. 


Or you could like me on Google Plus....


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!


I almost got through that with a straight face....like anyone uses Google Plus


Seriously Google Plus, it's nice that you tried. But, let it go. Nobody wants you. 


Now go outside and sleep in the rain. And Facebook will stand in the doorway and laugh at you. Seriously, you laugh Facebook. You've earned it. 


Danielle Out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment